- Cash Receipt Journal
Cash Receipt Journal functional to write transaction receive receivable.
- Sales Journal
Sales Journal functional to write transaction sales.
- General Journal
General Journal functional to write transaction sales retur and Bad Debts Expenses.
- Account Receivable Card
Account Receivable Card as place to write mutation receivable in every debitur.
- Recapitulations Receivable Balance List
Recapitulations Receivable Balance List as place to write receivable balance of all debitur.
1. Firstly you must prepare materials
2. Next identity data transactions to know kind of transaction.
3. Then enter transactions in special journal
Sales transaction log in Cash Receipt Journal
Cash receive transaction log in Cash Receipt Journal
Sales Retur and Bad Debts Expenses transactions log in General Journal
4. After that create transaction in Account Receivable Card. Every one Account Receivable Card just to one debitur.
5. Finally write transactions in Recapitulations Receivable Balance List to know receivable balance in last period.